By the time the juicy, ripe mangoes are ready to be consumed we can tickle our hungry taste buds with the deep green, tangy and firm raw mangoes alongside the raw mango recipes Indian which are relishable. The benefits of eating raw mango are now super easy!
Also read:- Tips to beat the heat this summer
Benefits of Raw Mangoes
Raw mango recipes are high in vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium, all of which help in body detox. The raw green mangoes are very low in calories and high in fibre - ideal food for weight loss.
Difference between raw mangoes and ripe mangoes
Raw mangoes are sour in taste, green in colour and have a tangy flavour. Raw mangoes are yellow, sweet & good for the heart - the hidden benefits of eating raw mangoes are unparalleled.
Delicious Homemade Raw Mango Recipes
To get most of the benefits of raw mangoes, try adding raw mango pulps to your smoothies, salads, or even desserts.
Raw mango recipes Indian versions are enjoyed in several forms ranging from curries to chutney to juices to even refreshing salads.
Brace yourself up for Deliciously Healthy Green smoothie ideas to beat the heat!
Aam Panna is one of the best raw mango recipes. When it is flavoured with mint leaves and spices it resembles a fresh healthy alternative to packaged juices. Getting the benefits of raw mangoes takes less than 5 minutes!
- Blend in some raw mangoes
- Add half a cup of water, rock salt and lemon juice (2 tbsp)
Benefits of one of the best raw mango recipes i.e Aam Panna include reducing acidity, constipation, morning sickness, and indigestion. Beat the heat with the Aam Panna Sip and enjoy the raw mango health benefits.
Raw Mango Chutney
This raw mango recipes Indian chutney tastes delicious is healthy and super popular. It always finds its way into every kitchen. Getting the benefits of raw mangoes is now super easy!
- Peel and chop - large raw mango.
- Blend to paste - 2 green chillies and 2 tbsp of lemon juice with salt.
- Ready to serve with rice or chapati.
Raw mango recipes like Mango Dal are a trademark speciality from Andhra Pradesh, cementing its presence throughout the country as one of the famous raw mango recipes that aid better digestion. Getting the benefits of raw mangoes is now super easy!
PREPARATION (25-30 mins)
- Wash, peel and dice the mangoes.
- Add dal and mangoes to a cooker and pressure cook them.
- Prepare tadka using oil, curry leaves, hing, chilli powder and Turmeric.
- Add the tadka to dal and dilute it. Add water if required.
Raw mango salad
Among all other raw mango recipes - the raw mango salad is a must-have for all salad lovers this summer among the various unripened mango recipes. Getting the benefits of raw mangoes is now super easy!
PREPARATION (15-20 mins)
- Grate the mangoes and transfer them to the bowl.
- Add onion, mint leaves, green chilli, sprouts and salt.
Raw mango pickle recipe
Raw mango recipes for pickles are a great way to add some flavour and nutrition to your meals, as well as make them last longer. It's the perfect accompaniment to any Indian meal and gives you the benefits of eating raw mango.
- Wash, cut them in half, and dry the mangoes.
- Without peeling off, chop the mangoes into the required size.
- Dry roast mustard and methi seeds and grind them into fine powder.
- Chop the garlic and add them to the mangoes.
- Add turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, mustard-methi powder, garlic and oil to the mangoes.
- Mix them well and get the benefits of raw mangoes!
Every Indian meal feels a bit more accomplished when it ends with aam chutney. Getting the benefits of raw mangoes is now super easy with these raw mango recipes!
- Wash, peel and cut one raw mango into small chunks and discard its stone
- Add mango pieces, green chilli, ginger, cumin seeds, sugar and salt to a grinder
- Grind until a medium coarse paste.
- Add coriander leaves and 1 tablespoon water for consistency; grind to make a smooth paste. Your Aam chutney is ready.
For weekend breakfast, serve one of the best raw mango recipes - Mango Sambar, with Homemade Soft Idlis and Coconut Chutney to get the benefits of raw mangoes.
- Add the dal with water and turmeric powder to the pressure cook
- Heat oil, add dry red chillies, mustard seeds, urad dal, cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
- Add ginger and garlic; let it cook for about a minute.
- Add turmeric powder, raw mango, and 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add sambar powder, jaggery and cooked dal and give it a stir.
- Heat a small tadka pan, add dry red chillies, asafoetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves, urad dal, and cumin seeds. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Once it is done, pour it over the Raw Mango Sambar, give it a mix and serve the raw mango curry, hot.
Using acidic green mangoes, jaggery, and a few basic spices, Kacche Aam Ki Launji is a sweet and spicy chutney or raw mango curry. This is one of the easiest raw mango recipes that last up to 3 months in the refrigerator.
- Add panch phoron (the 5 spice mix - Cumin, Brown Mustard, Fenugreek, Nigella and Fennel) to heated oil and let the seeds sizzle for a few seconds.
- Add in the cut mango slices and toss to mix well with the seasoning
- Add in the turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt
- Add in the sugar and mix well
- Add water and mix well. Cover and cook for around 10 minutes on medium heat and you are ready.
This is another best raw mango recipes / raw mango dishes that goes nicely with idli, dosa, plain rice, and so on. It's hot and tangy, with a delicious mango taste and the benefits of raw mangoes.
- Peel and roughly dice raw mangoes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small pan. When the oil is heated, add urad dal, chana dal, Methi seeds, asafoetida & red chillies.
- Transfer the fried masala, coconut, salt and chopped raw mangoes to a mixer or blender, add little water and blend well.
- Prepare the tempering. Heat oil in a small pan and add mustard, hing and curry leaves. Then add grounded chutney to the tempering and mix well.
- Now your spicy and tangy Raw Mango Chutney is ready to relish and enjoy.
Additional Tips to more interesting & Healthy recipe with green mango
Raw mango, also known as 'Kairi' or 'Kachcha Aam' in India is the main element for raw mango recipes or raw mango dishes.
When purchasing unripe mangoes, make sure they are not mushy around the stems and have a distinctly sour aroma. They'll last a week to ten days in the refrigerator.
- If you're using green mangoes for a salad, cut them into cubes and toss them with lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro before serving.
Also, Beat the Heat Waves with these 10 Super Body Cooling Drinks for Summers for getting the perfect summer vibes.
Raw mango health benefits are priceless as it aids hormonal balance by being high in vitamins A and E. Raw mango replaces sodium chloride reserves and avoids dehydration. Constipation, bloating, indigestion, and diarrhea are all symptoms cured by it.
What are the health benefits of consuming raw mango?Vitamin A, C, B6, and K are found in abundance in green mangoes. It's also high in magnesium, calcium, iron, and fibre, all of which help the liver cleanse.
What is the best Raw Mango Recipe or green mango recipes for Summers?Aam Panna is one of the best Raw Mango Recipes or green mango recipes for Summers.
What is special about a raw mango?Raw mango recipes have a lot of vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium, all of which help the body release toxins.
Is raw mango good for digestion?
Raw mango recipes help cure acidity, constipation, morning sickness, and indigestion.
What are some recipes using raw mango seeds?
Dried mango powder is made from mango seeds, as well as other spices including carom seed powder and black pepper powder. In India, it is often used as a mouth refresher after meals.