Apple Cider Vinegar
Free India wide shipping and returns on Order over Rs. 399 - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from Monday to Friday. Reach us out at +917777007402.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Just send us an e-mail at email@example.com
What is Himalayan apple cider vinegar with the mother?
Apple Cider Vinegar is a popular remedy that individuals have used in medicine and cooking since time immemorial. It has a ton of household uses ranging from washing and cleaning hair, improving skin, and preserving food. It’s a great way to add some jazz to your cooking as well. Apple Cider Vinegar With the Mother is made by getting fresh apple juice from the famous Himalayan apples and fermenting them to a minimum of 4% acidity. This raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurized Himalayan apple cider vinegar might just solve any problem you have!
Health benefits of raw unfiltered apple vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother has many benefits and consuming it regularly will help you see noticeable differences in almost no time.
Firstly, Apple Cider Vinegar is a great weight loss tool. It helps you feel satisfied and full with your food intake. This doesn’t allow you to overeat and feel the need to consume any kind of food for a long time. You eat fewer calories without skipping meals! You will feel a noticeable effect on weight and inch loss. It also lowers blood sugar and insulin levels and promotes satiety in your body! (1)
Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar also helps your gut health. It reduces inflammation and eases other digestive system problems caused due to certain foods. It’s a bacteria fighter and therefore, it won’t allow the overgrowth of bad bacteria. (2)
4 recipes using apple cider vinegar with mother
There are many ways to experiment with apple cider vinegar.
- The most basic one is mixing a tablespoon of Apple Vinegar with Mother in a glass of warm water, stirring, and drinking it right after waking up. Don’t consume anything before drinking it.
- You can also drink it 20 minutes before every meal. If you’re a tea person and don’t mind adding something to your tea, you can add some Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Another great way to consume apple cider is by using it as a salad dressing. You can mix ACV with mustard in a pan, let it simmer, add some olive oil, and then toss some vegetables. This makes for a great and easy salad for whenever you’re running late.
- Another way you can make ACV a great drink is by consuming it with honey. This makes for a great remedy for sore throat. Mix a tablespoon of ACV with 2 tablespoons of honey and mix it with a large warm water mug. You can get ACV with Mother online.
- Make a ginger switchel, which is a popular drinking vinegar recipe. Just add apple cider with mother, some crushed ginger, a cup of water, and a sweetener along with ice in a glass. And you have got your ginger switchel drink to enjoy!
- Make braised and pressure-cooked cabbage in the pressure cooker, and make them extra sweet and spicy with the help of spices and raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar as a topping.
- Use ACV in dips of different kinds, as it can bring a punchy, fruity, and slightly sweet flavour to any dip. It freshens the taste by adding acidity to the dish and goes well with several side dishes.
- You can make a dairy-free alternative for buttermilk by adding a tablespoon of ACV to one cup of milk and letting it sit for five to 10 minutes. The acidity present in Himalayan apple cider vinegar juice will cause the milk to curdle and lend its flavour too.
Dosages for apple cider vinegar
Apple Vinegar with Mother is one of the most convenient drinks. You need to consume at least one tablespoon or 15 ml of it every day (3). You can add it to a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach or 20 minutes before any meal. Ensure you consume at least this much every day if you want the best results. You can find Fittify’s ACV with Mother online.
Nutritional value of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegarEach serve of ACV is approximately 15ml, which equals one tablespoon. 100 ml of ACV contains the following nutritional value:
- ACV by Fittify contains 3.6 kcal energy in 100 ml
- 0.2 g protein is present.
- It contains 0.7 g of carbohydrates
- There are 0 added sugars, total sugar, and total fat.
Why choose Fittify?
Fittify brings you one of the finest quality nutritional products in India and upholds the reputation Saffola has built for decades. Your family gets treated by nutritionists every time you decide to use a product from our broad range of categories. We bring you only the best and most, if not all, our products can be consumed by all age groups.
We bring you some of the best offers on all our products to break the myth that being healthy is expensive. Don’t wait to invest in your health with Fittify, you’ll get surprising returns! Start your fitness journey with Apple Vinegar with Mother today.
How much apple cider vinegar should a person take per day?
It is recommended to consume 15ml or one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar a day along with water every morning on an empty stomach.
What is the right time to drink apple cider vinegar?
The best time to consume apple cider vinegar is in the morning right after waking up on an empty stomach.
Who should not drink apple cider vinegar?
Diabetic patients who take insulin medication should not take apple cider vinegar along with the insulin as it causes decreased blood potassium levels.
Can apple cider vinegar burn belly fat?
Apple cider vinegar before meals on empty stomach may help reduce appetite and hence get rid of overall fat, including belly fat.
Is apple cider vinegar okay for kids?
Children can consume low amounts (1-2 teaspoons) of apple cider vinegar juice every day before meals.
Can I drink apple cider vinegar every day empty stomach?
Yes, you can drink Himalayan apple cider vinegar with mother every day on an empty stomach in the morning and before meals. Just remember to mix it with water before drinking.