Slim Meal Shake Range
Free India wide shipping and returns on Order over Rs. 399 - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from Monday to Friday. Reach us out at +917777007402.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a meal replacement shake?
Meal Replacement Shakes intend to give you the nutrition that you would otherwise get from a meal. They act as literal replacements for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Experts suggest imbibing fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, oils, fats, protein, and dairy products into your diet. Although these replacement meals don’t have these ingredients, they are rich in nutrients that make up these foods.
These shakes are low-calorie, convenient, and healthy with good amounts of fibre, protein, minerals, and vitamins. Every slim shake has different volumes of fats, carbs, and protein.
Meal replacement shakes are used for weight maintenance or loss with enough nutrition to satisfy your appetite. You can create a calorie deficit using these shakes since they mostly constitute 200-400 calories.
How do meal replacement shakes work?
- The slim shake contains a high quantity of protein including soya and casein protein, which is essential for making your meal nutritious and making you feel full. However, they do not load you up with extra calories.
- This is why they help in weight loss but do not compromise your muscle mass.
- The protein weight loss shakes are not only high in protein that makes you feel full but also contain fibre. Fibre helps in digestion and makes sure you don’t feel bloated.
- In addition to this, the weight loss shake powder also contains 25 vitamins and minerals along with 5 superfoods. All these ingredients ensure you get a completely balanced meal in one slim shake.
- The basic principle behind consuming a meal replacement shake is to get all the essential nutrients while cutting back on your calorie intake. They also keep you full for a long time thanks to the higher protein content.
What are the benefits of meal replacement shakes?
Meal Replacement Shakes have multiple benefits.
- These shakes are convenient. If you are a workaholic and always on the move, then using a meal replacement shake will prevent you from skipping a meal.
- These shakes can also add calories to your diet for anyone who wants to bulk up but is too afraid to overdo it. Drinking these shakes in between is a good idea.
- In contrast, these shakes also add weight loss shakes. You can use meal replacement for weight loss since these shakes provide almost all the essential nutrients of a balanced diet while satisfying appetites.
- These shakes are low-calorie and if you drink two shakes (approx. 500 calories), you will be able to supplement the remaining count throughout the day.
- Additionally, they have high amounts of protein. If you’re worried about getting enough nutrition from your daily meals, you can use these shakes to fill the void.
- You can avoid unhealthy meals by just grabbing a meal replacement shake.
How to choose the right meal replacement shake for you?
There are many factors you need to consider when you pick a meal replacement powder for yourself.
Look for the following:
- Every serving should have a minimum of 15g protein and 3g fibre
- Per serving, there is no more than 10g of sugar
- 33% of Daily Value should contain Minerals and Vitamins
- No corn syrups
- No added sugar
- Minimum 5g of fibre
- Different forms of protein present
- Zero hydrogenated vegetable oils
- No artificial flavours
- Plant-based shake (optional)
- Whey protein present (optional)
All these are the basics to looking for a meal replacement shake to suit your needs. Think about what benefit you want out of it. If you want a slim shake powder for weight loss, then try to get a powder with high amounts of protein. If you want to consume one for nutrition, then look for good amounts of essential nutrients and vitamins.
How does meal replacement help in weight loss?
Meal replacement shakes (weight loss shakes) are one of the most effective ways to manage weight (1).
These shakes aren’t protein shakes for weight loss, they are rich protein meals in themselves to supplement a high-protein group diet. According to a study (2), individuals who were consuming these shakes instead of conventional protein could see better weight loss results.
A weight loss shake powder has a low-calorie count and calorie deficit is one of the best forms of weight reduction. Additionally, these shakes are rich in fibre which aids healthy digestion, avoids bloating and constipation, and enables satisfaction. Fibre slows down the absorption of glucose in your bloodstream and makes you feel full for a longer period.
These replacement meals tend to have plant-based proteins as their primary ingredient. This in addition to dietary fibre will manage your appetite and hunger. Proteins digest slower than carbohydrates and therefore, stay in your gastrointestinal tract for a long.
These shakes are a healthy way to lose weight if that’s your primary goal. You can try replacing one or two meals a day regularly to lose weight.
How to prepare a meal replacement shake?
There are multiple ways with which you can make weight loss shakes, it really depends on your taste. If you want a fruity taste, you can try an Alphonso Mango flavour and if you like chocolate, then go for the Swiss Chocolate flavour.
The easiest way to make these shakes is to pour 2 scoops of powder (approx. 35ml) into skim milk (approx. 50ml). Shake it for a couple of minutes before adding 150ml of skim milk to it again. Ensure that you shake the container properly to dissolve the powder. And that’s it, you can enjoy the shake!
You can also use various other ingredients to make the shake. Mix and match ingredients to try out different combinations and see what excites your tastebuds the most.
Here is an example of such a recipe.
- 1 cup (unsweetened) almond milk
- 1 frozen slice of banana
- 2 tablespoons of Fittify’s Swiss Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (grounded)
- Chia seeds (optional)
Blend all these ingredients in a blender and grind till it’s smooth. If you want thinner protein weight loss shakes, add ice and if you want them thicker, add almond milk.
Voila! Your shake is ready.
Recipes using meal replacement shakes
Here are some delicious recipes involving the shakes for a meal replacement that will make you want to buy them now!
- Take 400g mawa/khoya in a pan and place it on a flame,
- Cook for 4-5 min on low flame. Add 200g mishri powder to it,
- Add cardamom powder,
- Add Fittify Slim shake powder of your choice,
- Mix it thoroughly,
- Turn off the flame and let it cool,
- Make pedas out of it and serve fresh!
Kesar Pista cake
- Add curd, vegetable oil, and jaggery powder together, mix and keep aside,
- In another bowl take all-purpose flour-1 cup. Add baking powder + baking soda,
- Add weight loss shake powder and add to the liquid mix made earlier,
- Add saffron milk and mix well till there are no lumps,
- Add chopped pistachios and mix thoroughly,
- Fold batter,
- Bake at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
High protein swiss chocolate ice cream falooda
- Take full cream and sugar in a bowl,
- Add Fittify’s chocolate protein powder mix,
- Whisk till you get a thick consistency,
- Pour this ice cream mix into a bowl and let it freeze for 3-4 hours,
- In a glass add falooda and some some chia seeds,
- Now add the frozen ice cream,
- Repeat the three layers added before,
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and add nuts and chocolate.
We offer the best meal replacement shakes in India
Fittify offers the best meal replacement shakes in India. With a list of ingredients carefully curated by Chef Kunal Kapur, Fittify brings you different flavours for your meal supplements.
In addition to the high amounts of proteins, essential vitamins and minerals, and low-calorie count, all these weight loss shakes include 5 superfoods. Buckwheat, Turmeric, Moringa, Amaranth, and Quinoa help you cherish your body the way it deserves.
Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake - Alphonso Mango
Slim Meal Shake- Alphonso Mango is for all those mango lovers out there who can’t wait for summer to come around to taste pure mangoes! This slim shake contains dietary fibre, 5 superfoods, and 25 minerals and vitamins. It contains 19.2g of protein per serving, almost 30% more than the required amount! It is a classic blend of soya and casein protein. You will consume 60% fewer calories than an average Indian meal to help you lead a fitter, slimmer life.
Saffola Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake - Royal Kesar Pista
Slim Meal Shake- Royal Kesar Pista is one of the most effective protein weight loss shakes out there. Chef Kunal Kapur combines the best of the worlds of health and taste.
The product is made from high-quality soya and casein protein. Casein protein (PDCAAS-1) has amino acids that are necessary to build muscle in the body. While soya is high in protein, low in saturated fat, and has zero cholesterol. These ingredients with the delicious taste of Royal Kesar Pista will give you a healthy nutrient-rich meal at any time.
Saffola Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake - French Vanilla
Slim Meal Shake- French Vanilla contains multiple healthy ingredients to help you get a nutritious meal supplement. This weight loss shake powder will help you get 50% vitamin nutrition daily according to the daily allowance.
With the taste of delicious French Vanilla and 20.3g of protein per serving, Chef Kunal Kapur brings you an incentive to lose weight.
Saffola Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake Cappuccino Coffee
Besides Slim Meal Shake Cappuccino Coffee being a healthy meal replacement, it can also supplement your coffee too! This kind of flavour has 5 super foods including Buckwheat, Turmeric, Moringa, Amaranth, and Quinoa.
Everyone knows about the wonders turmeric does. Mix it with Moringa’s Vitamin C, Quinoa’s iron, Buckwheat’s phosphorus, and Amaranth’s protein to get one of the healthiest protein shakes for weight loss.
Saffola Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake - Coffee Caramel
Slim Meal Shake- Coffee Caramel is a slim shake powder for weight loss. With 19.3g of protein, the meal supplement is pro-choice for weight control and management.
The Coffee Caramel flavoured shake contains whey protein for easy digestion and 5 plant-based superfoods. You will consume 6 essential minerals and vitamins by just using this meal replacement shake.
Saffola Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake - Pistachio Almond
Slim Meal Shake – Pistachio Almond brings you an appetizing meal replacement with the goodness of dry fruits.
The meal replacement for weight loss does not contain any gluten, artificial colouring, animal extracts, soy, and preservatives. You will enjoy the benefits of iron, vitamins E and C, fibre, protein, and calcium with every serving. Additionally, each serving will help you consume 5 superfoods to aid your fulfillment and nutrition.
Saffola Fittify Hi-Protein Slim Meal Shake - Swiss Chocolate
Slim Meal Shake- Swiss Chocolate is one of the 7 delicious flavours Fittify offers. This appetising shake gives you 2-4g dietary fibre and 18g to 20g protein in every serving.
Protein Weight Loss Shakes by Fittify will give you 206kcal with benefits like 5 superfoods, vitamins E and C, and iron. You won’t have to deny yourself that chocolate anymore!
Why choose Fittify?
Fittify has been a trusted brand for nutritional products across India. Fittify has a broad spectrum of products in addition to Slim Shake. This trusted brand has all its products consulted and recommended by nutritionists. You don’t have to worry about your family’s health, because Fittify only brings you the best!
Fittify gives you great offers across various product categories and products to make healthy accessible. Some of the products include cereals, immunity boosters, green coffee, peanut butter, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and Himalayan Shilajit. Fittify has now introduced Healthy Gummies as well!
Now you don’t have an excuse to give in to your unhealthy cravings! Fittify brings you everything you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, and your tastebuds won’t even have to suicide!
Is Drinking Meal Replacement Shake safe for your body?
Yes. It is safe to drink a slim shake since they are made of healthy ingredients. However, replacing all your meals with these shakes for a prolonged period is not recommended.
Who needs to take meal replacement powder?
There are multiple uses of meal replacement powder so anyone who wants it can take it. if you want to lose weight, it can act as a great alternative for a quick on-the-go meal. You can use it if you want to bulk up, add more nutrition to your diet without increasing calorie intake, and are in a calorie deficit.
Is it safe to take meal replacement shakes for a diabetic person?
Yes, individuals with diabetes can safely use these best meal replacement shakes. A diabetes patient can also use these shakes for weight loss or any other purposes. However, these shouldn’t play the main role in the diet since a diabetic patient must consume a balanced diet.
Are there any side effects of drinking protein shakes for weight loss?
Protein Weight Loss Shakes are for weight loss. However, these shakes aren’t a long-term solution. Sometimes when you consume too much of something, there are side effects. You might miss out on other beneficial phytochemicals or get a stomach ache.
Protein Weight Loss Shakes accelerate weight loss. As great an alternative as they are, these shakes can’t give you some beneficial phytochemicals you need from a balanced diet.
How frequently should you take weight loss shakes?
You can replace a meal or two per day with slim shake powder for weight loss. However, it should be only for a short period. Choose a shake that fulfills some part of a healthy diet.
When should I drink a meal replacement shake?
The meal replacement shakes for weight loss are meant to replace all your meals, so they can be consumed at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They are filled with all the essential nutrients to replace your meals, so you do not compromise on any food group.
Can you drink meal replacement shakes without working out?
Usually, there is no problem if you drink your slim shake on a rest day. However, if you are regularly consuming the same amount of protein shakes without working out, it could lead to weight gain. Therefore, you must consider if you are in a calorie deficit and consume the appropriate quantity of shakes.
Are these meal replacement products vegetarian?
Yes, these are the best weight loss shakes that are completely vegetarian and can be consumed without any worries by vegetarian individuals. They contain natural sources of protein like soya and casein, which is the protein found in milk.