Free India wide shipping and returns on Order over Rs. 399 - customs and duties taxes included
We are available from Monday to Friday. Reach us out at +917777007402.
Your payment information is processed securely.
Need to contact us ? Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Oats Online in India
Protein oats are some of the healthiest grains on earth, being gluten-free and containing a number of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fibre. You can consume these on a regular basis as breakfast cereal, or add them to several healthy dishes. This is why oats are one of the most convenient and healthy food items to eat. You can buy oats packets online and make super easy recipes involving oats.
Fittify brings to you high protein steel cut oats that are surely one of the best oats for protein in India. Half a cup of these high-protein oats just needs to be mixed with 2 cups of milk and your healthy breakfast is ready to eat. Fittify Hi-Protein Oats are made with 100% natural whole-grain oats that will provide you with all the health benefits of pure oats. The oats packet is available in 500g and 1000g as per your convenience and has a shelf life of 1 year.
What Are the Health Benefits of Eating Oats?
Fittify’s high-protein oats in India will give you the nourishing snack you might be craving. Moreover, these protein oats online have several health benefits like vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and fibre that make for a completely balanced dish. Here are some benefits of consuming high-protein oats (1):
- They are rich in nutrients like vitamin B1, iron, manganese, and phosphorus which are essential for your normal body functioning.
- They have a high amount of protein and fibre, which makes them one of the most nutrient-dense foods. They have a good balance of amino acids and the fibre beta-glucan, which is known to have powerful benefits from boosting brain function, to helping prevent cancer.
- They help reduce bad cholesterol, thanks to the presence of soluble fibre, which reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the blood.
- Being packed with these powerful nutrients, oats are also ideal for weight loss when included in your regular diet.
- They may also help relieve constipation and aid in digestion, owing to their high fibre content, which keeps the gut healthy.
- They can be consumed by vegans as well, as they are made without any animal products.
Difference Between Oats and Oatmeals
Oats refer to whole grain oats which are not processed in any way. In simple terms, they are the seeds of the grain, very similar to wheat. Oatmeal is the term used for the cooked or processed version of oats. Oatmeal refers to thinly sliced oats that can be cooked more quickly. This term is also used for dishes made after cooking oats. Oatmeal can also refer to cereal that is made from grain, which is mushier than oats. Oats are usually whole or steel-cut protein oats that undergo minimal processing.
100g of Fittify’s Hi Protein Whole grain oats packet contains 379 kcal energy, 69g carbohydrates, 10.4g dietary fibre, 4.3g soluble dietary fibre, 6.1g insoluble dietary fibre, 12.7g protein, 8g total fat, 0.34g vitamin B1, 1178mg Phosphorus, 3.3 mg sodium, 3.7mg iron, and 0.5g total sugars. This makes Fittify’s high-protein oats in India one of the most nutrient-rich oats, as you get a large amount of protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals in a small number of oats.
Quick & Healthy Recipes Using Oats
- Oats upma: This is one of those traditional Indian recipes using whole grain oats. All you need to do is roast the oats before cooking and keep them aside. Then take a pan and add cumin and mustard seeds. Then add some cashews and curry leaves with chopped onions and let them turn golden. Add 1 cup water and let it boil. Now add your oats and cook them.
- Overnight oats: This a simple no-cook recipe, in which you put all the ingredients like milk, oats, a variety of nuts, and other items you want in a jar and refrigerate overnight. They are ready to eat as breakfast in the morning.
- Oats fruit smoothie: You can easily get oats online and make a fruit smoothie by adding oats, milk, and all kinds of fruits and then blending them together.
- Oatmeal pancakes: you can get high-protein oats online and grind them into fine powder. Mix milk, baking soda, and some curd into the powder and make a slightly runny paste. You can make pancakes out of this batter and serve it with maple syrup or chocolate syrup. This can be an excellent breakfast option.
- Oats chilla: You can get the best quality oats in India from Fittify and use them to make oats chilla. Grind the oats into a powder and put that powder in a mixing bowl. Add some besan to the mixture and put in the condiments of your choice. Add some water to make a slightly runny batter. Add in the finely grated vegetables of your choice. You can cook the chillas on a non-stick pan and your super healthy meal is ready.
Stay Fit With Fittify
Fittify has a wide range of nutritional products, apart from one of the best oats for protein in India! We offer a range of items like green coffee powder, high-protein peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, immunity booster, vitamin gummies, Himalayan shilajit, and even slim meal shakes! These items are extremely useful in day-to-day life and are healthy as well. Fittify is committed to making such unique and high-quality nutritional food products for its happy customers. We assure complete authenticity and transparency in the manufacturing process and deliver your order in the least possible amount of time.
- What is the right time to eat oats?
There is no perfect time to consume protein oats. You can have them in the morning, afternoon, or even for dinner. However, they are mostly eaten in the morning as they keep you full for a longer period of time.
- Are oats good for weight loss?
Healthy oats are the ideal part of a weight loss diet and can help reduce weight by reducing bad cholesterol and keeping you feeling full for a longer amount of time which prevents overeating.
- Is it okay to eat oats more often than once a day?
Although there is no harm in eating oats protein more than once throughout the day, it is better to plan a diet with various types of foods that can help provide balanced nutrition. High-protein oats can be consumed as a post-workout snack too.
- Are oats safe to eat raw?
Raw oats protein from an oats packet is considered safe and nutritious as well. But remember to soak them first to increase the absorption of nutrients present in them.
- Can I add sugar while having oats?
You can add sugar while having oats as per your taste. Oats from an oats packet need to be mixed with milk and some sugar needs to be added to enhance its taste.
Is there a recommended daily serving of oats?
If you wish to incorporate oats into your daily diet, you can consume up to 250 grams of oats per day. Each meal can have approximately 50-60 grams of oats and you can appropriate the ratio accordingly.
Can oatmeal cause a gas problem?
When you buy oats online, you have to take this fact into consideration that oats are a rich source of fibre. When all These fibre is broken down in the large intestine, you might get gas.
Who should avoid oats?
It is advisable that people with celiac disease should avoid consuming oats.
But if a person has not shown any symptoms in six months or so, he/she can safely consume moderate quantities of oats.
Do oats with milk increase weight?
Oats can help enhance your weight when you have them with whole milk. If you use high-calorie ingredients to prepare oats, you can increase your weight by consuming high-protein oats.
Are oats hard to digest?
Protein-rich oats contain complex carbohydrates and therefore they are a bit slower to digest in comparison to normal carbs. Having said that, it is important to note that oats have a high fibre content which aids digestion.
Are oats good for toddlers?
Oats are advisable to be given to children who are above two years of age. Children often find it difficult to like foods with good fibre content and if you can administer oats in their daily diet in interesting ways, it can make up for their daily nutritional requirements.